Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Wednesday's Walk ( not that far )

I am sitting here...thinking of all the things about ME.. I would love to change... and then I read Lynnette's memory for today... how strong and full of Faith she is... { go check out her beautiful & amazing journey at www.lynnettekraft.blogspot.com } and I am scrolling thru so many pictures of my Peeps that I take every day and I stop on this one...Jacob..."Pea"...he has struggled.... a kidney disorder requiring daily medications, guarding against infections...will require major surgery in the future..undergoes scary VCUG's 2 X a year...gets angry, red, blistery rashes that no one can find a cause...( mostly on the hinny )..... has food allergies..recently underwent colonoscopy & upper endoscopy that resulted in massive allergic reaction and super scary wheezing.... AND is the HAPPIEST person I have ever known....RARELY without a smile... the greatest chuckle...loves to chuckle...loves to RUN...Loves Choo Choo's....Loves to EAT...gives the sweetest KISSES....loves to do everything Ethan does... makes sure Chloe always has a blankie & a toy....helps me....do everything...Jacob... my beautiful . full of energy. super sweet. loving every minute of life....Pea... I could learn alot from this child.. I think we all can...he is a constant source of Joy to me... I thank God for him...everyday..

0 comments:

Post a Comment