Thursday, July 16, 2009

Because kids live here....

Well... dear Lynette over Dancing Barefoot came up with the cutest idea.. a weekly Because Kids Live Here post...

It's after 11 and I am just now sitting down to do this so I am working with some pictures I already had... but do not think for one second that my house doesn't typically resemble something the military would call in back up for { LOL }... lots of boys live here....


Sippy cups...everywhere...so many of them... {sigh}... always finding them, behind the sofa....uggh
Books...lots of books.. my boys bring them to me to read to them by the stack...
I wish I had a picture of earlier..when about 30 of these cute little cars and trucks were all over the living room floor...under a sleeping bag.. ( why )... OUCH...

Well...kids rooms need kids art... Brandon actually helped make the solar system for Ethan, long before there was a Jacob... they both enjoy looking up at them while they are in bed....{ yes, those are Christmas lights... Jacob loves them to be on at naptime...it is cute }


And....the refrigerator door...that I wish was cuter... but I love anyways... I see art by the boys - Ethan made the Frog...pictures of my Peeps at all different stages.. it's just a big jumble of....Kids....hehe

I apologize that this was so tame.... I promise to take many pictures of the messy, dirty, piles I find all over the house for next weeks post...{giggle}... I hope you enjoyed the little glimpse.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww. Thats too cute! I love the solar system and see nothing wronge with xmas (lightsn July. ;-)

Unknown said...

I love your Because Kids Live Here post! What fun pictures. Love the sippy cups! :)

Post a Comment