Sunday, July 05, 2009

Hanging out...

After all of the excitement yesterday, today was just a lazy day at home. With everyone trying to catch their breath! The boys were still tired and Chloe was feeling to pain of 2 new teeth...
We decided that our little Pooh was old enough for the exersaucer as she just LOVES to stand up{ after 3 babies in 3 years it is nice to be able to just go to the closet for so many of these big ticket items...hehe }....she really liked it...really going for the toys on the edges..

Jacob liked the new exersaucer almost as much as Chloe...
A funny little story about Jacob... these days we all get down on our hands and knees alot and try to show Chloe how to crawl...she is sooo close! Today, I was a few feet away and was trying to get her to come to me....she was wiggling around on the floor...trying to get to me and Jacob went and and got her by the hand and pulled her the inch or so to me... he was helping her to get to me... it was soo sweet! Moments like that, make the crazy ones worth every blessed frayed nerve...hehe ♥

1 comments:

J.J. said...

Hi! New to your blog :) I had 4 babes in 5 years and I totally agree that it was AWESOME to shop the house for their big (and little) ticket items!!! Such a cutie your Chloe is!!!

Post a Comment