Friday, July 24, 2009

We swam.. We laughed... and I have not 1 picture of it for you...


Well....it's HOT...the Peeps were driving me literally batty...( yes, literally )... and so we thru them in water... settle down... we took them swimming!!

We watched in confusion as the boys refused to get in the pool... we slowly coaxed them in... I sat on the edge and kicked my feet with Jacob....splashing one anohter...and Brandon.... I watched Ethan find a big stick..... I put Chloe in the pool with me... in the little boat and then just carrying her around.. she loved it.. smiled and giggled.. Jacob and Ethan took turns riding on Brian & Brandon... I carried Ethan & then Jacob... neither wanted to float on their own... we splashed and just floated around.. we laughed.. and, I DIDN'T HAVE THE CAMERA { what on earth?! }.... I am ok with it ... I was having fun being IN the pool....


Here are a few pictures of when we got back inside....



1 comments:

Tina said...

Aren't they always such good sleepers after swimming!

Darling.....

Stop by my blog I have something for you...

Post a Comment