Monday, September 21, 2009

~ Loving the Fall ~

I love Fall...
beautiful Reds & Oranges
Yellows & Golds..
Corn
Scarecrows
Gords & Pumpkins..
the dreaded Texas heat lets up a bit
the morning air is crisp..
I start pulling out the fun pumpkins and warm colors...

football starts again... {Aggies}....and whoever is playing the Cowboys...{giggle}

Hockey starts up and I love that!! { Go Stars }

We start thinking about Blue Jeans & Sweaters
Halloween..
what will the Children be?

and this year...
for the 1st time...

Fall brings with it...

plans for a Pooh's
very 1st
Birthday..

what a fabulous time of year! Happy Fall Yall!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Sarah Haney, M.A. said...

Oh I love fall! It's definitely my favorite season, I like your decorations!

Renee' said...

I love fall too!!! I wish it would stay fall temps all year long. Hope your day was great.Love your decorations. Your so good at it and I couldn't do it if someone gave me a million dollars to do it. I need a tutor or something.

Post a Comment