Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Praying for ANOTHER baby Chloe...

I was directed to this blog by Kelly, over at Kelly's Korner. This is a young couple, the Sullivans who have been married for 5 years. I'm not absolutely sure of all the details but she had breast cancer during her pregnancy. She ended up having to have an emergency c-section this week and soon after they got home started seizing. She is now on life support and they may have announced her brain dead. They have a brand new baby Chloe. I just keep thinking about this young guy that may not only have to grieve the love of his life but will be left with a brand new baby. I can't imagine. Please pray. (Since I wrote this - she has gone on to be with Jesus). This young husband REALLY needs your prayers.

This is the link to their Blog...
http://bandssullivan.blogspot.com/2009/09/funeral-details.html


I have read almost all of the blog and this womans Faith & courage are amazing! I too, have a baby girl, also named Chloe and I simply am in tears thinking of this child who has already lost a mother.. a mother who worked so hard to have this child.. and this poor husband... who must carry on..

You can see the Love, Faith, and Joy just leap of the page when you read her story. The pictures of the couple, together, with their baby...for just a few days... will remind you... of what really matters... how fragile life really is and how much we have to be grateful for today.

Please take a minute to read this story...and say a prayer for this new father.


Prayer Pictures, Images and Photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment