Monday, September 21, 2009

Come eat with Chloe..

Utensils Pictures, Images and Photos





As she gets older...our little Pooh is eating more & more...in fact, Chloe loves to eat! A tray full of Cheerios makes her day! Recently she has branched out and has tried more new foods..



Here she is trying out her fancy new Pink Princess Sippy Cup...she's still trying to get the hang of the whole "sippy cup" idea...but she does like it! { Jacob is fascinated by it....hehe }



Chloe is learning about the wide world of "Puffs"... she is chowing down on the Banana flavored Puffs here...



I just love this... "what are these mom?"... are you holding anything else back?... hehe


last night I made a new chicken recipe with red potatoes & green beans...as you can see.. Pooh was delighted with green beans & potatoes...she ate alot!!! { thank you , Harper's mommy @ Kelly's Korner for the awesome recipe!! }

1 comments:

Renee' said...

So love the last pictures. Bring back so many memories of Brittany. Green Beans were her favorite and my mother in law kept her while I worked (I missed so much) so every other day she cooked Brittany a pot of green beans. I am really surprised that Brittany still likes them. I figured she would be foundered,but that only lasted about a week and to this day she eats green bean and corn (creamed is her fav) like it is going out of style. I love to watch babies eat especially when they love what they are eating. Hope today was good for ya and that you were able to find out something about her stomach.

Post a Comment