Sunday, September 13, 2009

~ Quiet weekend ~

This was one of those weekends... we all took turns not feeling well.. It has rained for almost 3 straight days! They boys, of course went stir crazy until Brandon & I took them to the mall & the Play ground this afternoon where they got to finally run run run all that energy off! I wish I could say I got more done, but I didn't.
Jacob has an ear infection ( he's feeling better now ) and Pooh is finally starting to settle down a bit.... pictured here, just an hour ago all curled up SIDEWAYS in her cradle...heheh - Our little Pooh is 16 lbs 6 oz now...exactly 10 lbs more than when she was born...she's till so tiny! Hanging out at the end of a long, but fun day...
Jacob enjoy's making Chloe giggle..
Pooh, looking out the window...( see all the rain ).. Brian came home and wanted to know if I was starting her on Jazzercise already??
There's our beautiful smiley girl!
The boys had fun coloring while we were all staying indoors this weekend...

And... another week begins.. Let's all make it a good one!

2 comments:

Renee' said...

My weekend was not so great either. You can send that rain to N.C. it is so dry there the creek in front of our house looks like a mud puddle in places.Love your pictures,especially little sleeping beauty. Hope you have a great week!!

Melody said...

Hope you are all feeling better! Still no rain here...hot, sticky 80 degree weather is not my idea of fun. Bleck! Darling pics as always! Chat soon!

Post a Comment