Monday, July 06, 2009

Blog Hop

MckLinky Blog Hop

This weeks Blog Hop is on your favorite Photo { or 2 or 3...giggle} I was lucky enough to have found out this weeks theme a few days ago and have been thinking about this almost non stop. It's AWFULLY hard to narrow the list down to just 1 or 2.. { of course I did one of each of my children..)....

This is Jacob...this is really one of my very favorite photos I have ever taken.. Jacob was 21 months old and it Tigger for Halloween..we were just goofing off at the Pumpkin Patch and I just really got a lucky shot here.. I was stunned when I first saw it... Beautiful...


This is Chloe...just this past Saturday {4th of July}... I edited the original a little {giggle} and I think she is screaming cute in her first little bikinni... ( I can not tell you how hard it was to just use one picture of Pooh.. I take about 10 a day... { giggle }


I really adore this one... it's Ethan in the hospital when Chloe was born.. .he LOVED her so much from Day 1... he is the best older brother...so attentive to her and her needs..loves to hold her and hug her... Nothing Sweeter than this... This is my Brandon...he is such a fantastic older brother....he truly cares for and HELPS to care for all the little ones....he is always helping me somehow. He is the little Peeps favorite person in the world and I am so proud of him. It was just Brandon & I for years and we share so many special memories that are just "ours"... I can truly say that my Brandon is My Hero...{ he is pictured here recently carrying Chloe in her Snugli }

I must say before I go that I so enjoyed to Blog Hop last week. I "met" some amazing ladies adn was blessed to be able to find and visit some amazing Blogs that otherwise I may never have known about. I can't wait to see everyones favorite pictures!

***Replace this line with your content. This week, on TUESDAY, 7/7/09, the theme is A FAVORITE PHOTOGRAPH. Post up one of your favorite photographs and a caption that tells the audience about it. Here is a sample: http://mcklinky.blogspot.com/2009/07/mcklinky-photo-blog-on-tuesday-sample.html Do not change any part of this snippet of code except for this paragraph only.... replace the text that falls between (and includes) the opening and closing asterisks. Be sure to enter your own link to your own blog hop post as soon as the blog hop starts!***

MckLinky Blog Hop

11 comments:

Unknown said...

This is my first week blog hopping - and I'm enjoying it!! I love the pic of Ethan and his baby sister!

Unknown said...

Precious photos!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

What a great picture....this is my first week also....

Love this blog hop and am anxious to meet lots of new friends...

Heidi said...

I too met some neat bloggers last week! Just hopping by!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Great photos!

Hopping by from Buffalo, NY...

=D melanie

Drahdrah said...

Great photos ! My 11 month old also loves cherries, she discovered them last week ! Happy hopping

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Great pictures, love the Tigger picture. Happy blog hopping.

Steph said...

Stopping by from the Blog Hop to say hi...you have a beautiful family!

Sheila said...

Hoppin in to say hi. What great pictures of your kids!

Susan said...

Gig Em!

Anita Grace said...

Hey, I came across your blog through this blog hop, what great photos!

I entered my son in a Crazy Haired Baby photo shoot contest. If you have a moment (less than a minutes) would you mind voting for him? He is in the top 9.. and it's just down to who gets the most votes.
If you could click on this link: http://lucylimestudios.com/2009/07/crazy-haired-kids-casting-call-shannon-stevenson-lucy-lime/

Select baby #6
Click Vote
Thanks for your help! Have a blessed day!

Post a Comment