Friday, July 17, 2009

Give Me Your Best Shot...

Better in Bulk
What on earth? I found this neat little blog while checking in on my friend Christina's Blog... and when I saw the Prize.. I just had to run right over and enter one of my all time favorite pictures.
What is this all about? It's a photo contest ... I can only enter 1 photo { o dear }.. and this is the one I am using

This one I took of my Chloe at the Church 4th of July festival... she has just started sitting up by herself really well and looks like such a big girl here....


I am putting this one one just for fun... I just love the summer time pics of Chloe...so sweet...the 1st little girl and we are loving every minute!

What can I win? A free 16x20 inch Gallery or Museum Wrapped Canvas Print... o wow! That would be so amazing!





wish upon a star and maybe I will win!!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a darling! Thanks for linking today. I hope you come back again! (you can enter multiple pictures on regular weeks)

Unknown said...

What a beautiful baby : ) So sweet. Love her happy eyes and her rosy cheeks. Darling as can be!

Post a Comment