Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Chances Are

  • Chances Are

This is a little parady of sorts that I stumbled across on www.thisfamilyof4.blogspot.com and it was so cute I just had to run right over and do one for myself!


.....if the freezer is open..Brandon is looking for something to eat............

.......if the regrigerator is open, Ethan and/or Jacob are looking for something....


.....if there are toys all over the floor....Chloe did it... Jacob helps....

.......if Brandon is awake...he is eating, on the computer, or bored....

....if the boys are inside....Ethan wants to be outside........

.....if the boys are inside...it's loud....

......if Chloe is awake....she's crawling all over.....

.....if I am here.. I am cleaning something...

......if I am home all day... I am still in pajamas....

.......if Brian is home....he is about the leave again....

......if I am awake... I am thinking, planning, worrying, taking pictures....learning about ME....

1 comments:

MamaBear said...

ditto to staying in pajamas and the last one! Thanks for playing along! It was nice to "meet" you!

Post a Comment