Tuesday, July 21, 2009

~ Brandon turns 14 ~




As most of you know, my Brandon recently turned 14..{eek}... we have had such a long year already but I was so glad that this guy got to have a bit of fun. He has missed out on alot recently due to many of lifes ups and downs.. he never complains...always helps with the little Peeps, and deserves so much ... more..

This past Saturday, his Dad was able to take him and 4 of his favorite friends to see the new Transformers movie. After that, his Dad dropped him and his friends off at ( the coolest ) Nana's house where they swam, ate, swam, played video games, ate some more and hung out { I love his Nana... how cool is this? she allowed a pack of 14 year old boys into her house for the day..?? )... He had TONS of fun!!
The next day, I got him { his actual birthday} and I had a couple of things hidden around the house for him to find..hehe...

His favorite cake...Ice Cream Sandwhiches, Whip Cream, Chocolate Syrup, Caramel Syrup and crushed Butterfingers... layer it all at least twice...Freeze...Enjoy! { go this one out of the Duggar cookbook a few years ago and this is always what he wants on his birthday now }....

All in all.. he didn't get nearly what I wanted him to have... I missed being able to take him to the movies... BUT... He had a good one......and that's what matters to me ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment