Monday, July 27, 2009

Praying In Orange... for baby Stellan!!


Prayers for Stellan
This post is a prayer warrior and support post that is flying around Blogspot and all the Mommy Blogs... this is baby Stellan...almost 9 months old....he is severely ILL and needs PRAYERS from all of us. Go to this site to read more about his amazing and beautiful story... http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ I have been following Stellans journey for awhile now and have nothing but respect for him Mommy... she handles this all with grace and literally holds nothing back on her posts.. they are laced with the hard and funny truth that only another mother can see... Stellan got terribly sick late last week and had to be readmitted to the hospital. He has been in SVT for DAYS.. and was getting worse.... he will be airlifted to Boston sometime in the next hours to seek the care of world renound physicains. Please read his story and lift this beautiful baby and his family in prayer as you go about your day today.
As some of you know... I am an AGGIE... and as such, the color orange really only exists in my house for Halloween.. I saw the McLinky and for this and had to throw in my orange for support of baby Stellan. This is one of my all time favorite photos and it always makes me SMILE.. I am praying for BEAUTIFUL Halloween pictures of a HEALTHY Stellan this year!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment