Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

Valentine's Day, not just for lovers...it's just a day set aside, seperate from the rest...to remind us to say " I love you". Sometimes, we just get busy or frustrated or have just had a bad day or two or three.... it's good to be reminded...to say those little words, we all need to hear them a little more often.
My little peeps and I { ethan and brandon were at school when this was taken }... I promise you little ones, that it will get better....next year, Valentines Day will be more fun, I will make sure of it... but until then know this...that Momsie loves you all dearly...you are all my reason - for everything....


Dear Chloe... I have a mad kinda love for you! For all that you don't have right now...you more than make up for it all with your beautiful smile and your spunky ways:)
Dear Pooh, please cover BOTH of your shoulders, you are too young for Flash Dance....
REd velour flair pants, pink boots ( can't see them but they are there), pink lacy sweatshirt, denim fur edged jacket....VALENTINES fashion tips from a Pooh .... hehe
I do believe my heart just shrieked at the sheer cuteness!
Ethan , my handsome little man. I LOVE that you LOVE red bandannas, have carried the same little red paper heart with you everywhere for days.. like mommy, can't seem to put the cell phone down:) We often struggle with one another but I love you dearly Peach's!
Pooh....showing some love for the teddy bear a kind nice at the hospital gave her last week...


PS.... Pooh, I LOVE the way your curly hair always falls in your face because you won't keep your hairclips in... I LOVE watching my beloved peeps play together... Chloe and Jacob share a moment on the windowsill...

Jacob and Daddy....it's a good thing.





Dear Jacob, I love you for your snuggly , loveable, smooshy kisses, baby voice, works so hard to learn to talk more and more clearly.. I love the way you help chase after Pooh outside. I love that you would live on milk, apples, hot dogs and yogurt if I let you.. I love you for being the biggest boy of all.. I love you for always trying to kick me out of bed at night... love, momsie




This wasn't the best of valentine's days for my little crew' and I.. it wasn't the one I wanted.. but things rarely are what I want for us right now. It was however a handful of memories thruout the day.. and handful of smiles and giggles.. an adventure with Jacob where I got to just hang out with him for a bit... it was a day to focus on the ONLY thing that matters.. How much I love my peeps...for better or worse.. in sickness and in health...in richer and for poorer.. in good times and in bad... I love them, everyday....even when they are super trolls. I got to laugh and hug them all, I am snuggled up with a Jacob right now.. and I know that they know that they are loved.. the rest is just a bunch of details that I am going to fix...so that next valentine's Day will be better...

Happy Valentines Day everyone!

Don't forget...that the love of good friends, peeps and family...is really the most important thing to OWN.

3 comments:

Renee' said...

Very very beautiful post. Please make sure the Peeps get to read it one day! Your so right about what matter is yall are together and love each other. You are the strongest person I do believe I have ever met Your also very brave and patient and your kindness is beyond measure. I hope today has been good to you! I Love Ya Chicka...your the greatest BFF in the world!

Momstart said...

Wow, you are a good mommy. Remembering that we love our little trolls is often very difficult to do. I have trouble with my patience, right now I'm sick and it's even thinner, so reading your post reminded me that those little giggles will get me though!

magnetique said...

COOL...

Post a Comment