Friday, July 03, 2009

The Blog Hop is on...

This looks like so much fun!! It's a blog hop!! Every week I will link up with the Blog Hop host and then we can all hop to and from different Blogs... we can meet new friends and see what the lilly pads are like on the other side...hehe.....join up today and be a part of the fun and sometimes amazing adventure called "blogging"


Why do I blog? It's FUN... it's a fantastic way to keep friends & family...near and far...up to date on all of my Precious Peeps comings and goings...it's a delight to the grandparents and I must admit.. I really enjoy just looking around the Blogosphere and seeing what's out there.. I hope you enjoy our little stories and come back soon!

MckLinky Blog Hop

7 comments:

Christi S said...

What beautiful children you have! Have a great weekend!

Taking Heart said...

Happy 4th of July... love your cherries... very Americana! lol
Enjoy the blog hop!

Sheila said...

Hoppin in to say hi, hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

Blog Hoppin today! Nice to meet you! I am a homeschool/SAHM to 3 -- Living in Louisiana! Hope you come by to visit.

Stacie said...

Stopping by from the blog hop to say hello. Hope you had a great weekend.

Krisha said...

Droppin in to say hi from the blog hop :)

Anonymous said...

Hopping by to say hi. Your kids are so cute! Love your blog...

Post a Comment