Thursday, July 09, 2009

Chloe takes a nap in her crib

Well, the day finally arrived.. I had stood over this beautiful crib for months...dreaming about watching my little Princess sleep in it.. { she's been sleeping in a pack - n - play and the cradle...she finally outgrew the bassinet - I cried - }... so anyways... TODAY , Chloe slept in her Big Girl Crib.... I was really worried...it is so much bigger than what she is used to...it's impossible for her to nap downstairs anymore { those BOYS are LOUD }... so, I layed her down and turned on the Glo Worm Video thingee { um...that's literate...giggle }....and she went right to sleep... a 2 hour nap! Unheard of .. I was so proud.. she will nap in the crib but she will stay in our room in the cradle or pack n play at night for awhile longer...




In case you are wondering what those grey things on her legs are... she is really moving about and is going to start crawling any day now... we have all hardwood floors downstairs and I was worried about her little knees....I took some of the boys old socks and cut the feet out and then put the tube part on Pooh... homemade knee pads...hehe.. I went and found some PINK socks of hers that I can do this to tomorrow.. I mean, a girl has got the be safe and coordinated...hehe






Brian and I bought this Winnie the Pooh Wall hanging ( it feels like a quilt ) at a Thrift store when I was preggers with Ethan.. I think it was $9.00... hehe.. I still love it! I have this above all the Peeps beds.. for some reason I like it THAT much...hehe

You just knew there were butterfly's somewhere....hehe





1 comments:

Oldqueen44 said...

Love the knee pads.

Post a Comment