Monday, July 13, 2009

Blog Hop & A few pictures of Chloe

This weeks Blog Hop theme is Three Things You did Not Know about Me...

I don't have all of my pictures from my entire life scanned and in the puter {gasp}... and, I have TONS going on right now ... SO.. I am going to just list a few things you didn't know about me and then add a few cute pics of Chloe I got today at the end... if you don't mind {giggle}....

Things you may not know about me....

(1) I call my oldest son, Brandon...my Hero...

(2) I never thought I would be missing much if I never had the girl ( after all the boys )... then I had Chloe.. I was wrong...

(3) I Love HOCKEY!!

when my son Brandon was born...I had hair down to my waist!

and... I love..TinkerBell, Polka Dots, the colors brown & pink, Hello Kitty, God, USA, chocolate, coffee, glade flameless candles. I love scrapbooking - with paper {how retro, giggle}... I Love to read... anything... I make a million lists a week... I am organized to a fault.. My brain has no "off " button... I wish I could change the world.. I strive to be better ... everyday... I love anything super cute! Target has fabulous clothes.. I love my kids.

Ok...so that's a few more than 3... but I figured since I can't get the pictures up for you...

and....a few pictures of Chloe..






These Cute legs are sooo ready to crawl....

***Replace this paragraph (between the asterisks)with your content. This week, on TUESDAY, 7/14/09, the theme is THREE THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ME (or US). You can express this with photos, writing or a combination. Here is a sample I did: http://www.mcklinkyblog.com/2009/07/mcklinky-photo-blog-for-july-14-2009-3.html ... Do not change any part of this code except for text that falls between (and includes) the opening and closing asterisks. Between the asterisks is where you place your content. DO NOT CREATE A NEW MCKLINKY LIST. WE ALL USE THE SAME LIST. DO NOT CHANGE THE LIST ID BELOW. Be sure to enter your own link to your own blog post as soon as the blog hop starts! Link directly to your blog post, not just your blog.***

MckLinky Blog Hop

2 comments:

Melody said...

Love learning new things about all my friends! :)

Moms On The Go said...

I love hockey to!
Happy Hopping!

Post a Comment