Saturday, July 18, 2009

♥ Happy Birthday Brandon ♥


div>
When I look at Brandon, I just can't believe that he is 14! Just yesterday he was the baby. The first one I ever took home and people will tell you that I never put him down until he could walk! He is amazing. For years, it was just he & I. Precious memories for both of us. He was always there, during some of my toughest years ( long before Brian & the babies ) he was always by my side. We survived, together. We had nothing, and found something, all together. He is an amazing older brother. Brandon has a completely hands on relationship with all the babies. I love watching him hold Chloe.... he has taught Ethan WORDS... the boys love to play with him and Brandon knows how to hold their hands to cross the parking lot, refill the sippy cups, he understands every word Ethan says and tries to say. Brandon can and does buckle the boys into the car seats, correctly....Now, don't get me wrong..Brandon is not perfect - after all he is a teenager..LOL... he can have a rotten tone of voice, he sometimes talks back, he often misses the laundry basket and has been grounded for months now... he doesn't complain. His Dad has high standards and Brandon wors hard to meet them...he eats nonstop... and don't get me started on the 45 minute excuses for why he didn't do better on a test or was late to class... LOL... but, when I look at him, I just see that little kid who sat on the floor and handed me the Kleenex when I cried. Brandon is my munchkin.. he is my first Hero...

2 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

you have the cutest blog....love the colors....and design.
So glad to find your blog while blog hopping today. I love making new friends and finding new blogs.
I enjoyed my visit to yours.

http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Aww! Happy lae birthday mr. 14!! What a sweet post.

Post a Comment