Friday, October 16, 2009

just look at what Pooh does...all day long!

This looks like
a good place
to start..... wow! I am UP!

What if I move over and grab this?

ooohh.. .now I am HERE...

{ don't forget to give a woot woot for that skinny little waist :-) }




She sure looks proud of herself....{giggle} This was a few nights ago...just a quiet moment.. everyone is happy and playing together nicely...the boy's love that table in front of the window...
Hello Jacob...
it occurred to me
out of the blue
that in a few months
just beautiful baby
boy.. Pea..
is going to be
3
{ o' dear...}

2 comments:

Melody said...

I LOVE how your boys put that table to good use! Did that used to be like a tv stand? Makes a nice reading table for them! Cute!

Renee' said...

OH no no no...she can not be starting to do the cruizin then the w word...I vote for a Pooh and crew time freeze...so gosh darn cute reading at there table and little Pooh bout to lose her britches!! How cute..hold on I promise adjustable waist pants r coming soon...Poor Brittany had that problem and i don't know why they don't do adjustable waists in alot of clothes for that age cause I had to buy bigger for the length...she's gonna be tall and she didn't get it from me!! Wow Jacob is going to be three!!! I am telling you girl Pooh and Crew needs to slow down with that growing thing...:(

Post a Comment