Friday, October 23, 2009

Before we all got sick...


You may have noticed.. that I hadn't been to our favorite playspace in awhile.. one of my favorite days of the week, used to be Wednesday.. I would drop Ethan off at Speech & speed up the road to out fave place...where Jacob was the older brother...for a little bit...hehe

Monday, we were able to get back... and as a treat we were able to bring Daddy along for the ride!

This is actually that afternoon... we are all starting to feel sick but Chloe just wanted to be outside for a bit...hehe Looking Down and showing us where he wants to go...

She is really good at these little wall puzzles...hehehe



King of the Play Space!


Staring at the Ice.... fascinated with the Zamboni... should I tell him I have pictures of Brandon riding the Zamboni?? - naaahhhh...










1 comments:

Renee' said...

OH MY WORD!! I so love those pictures of Pooh.I am telling you she can turn a gloomy day into a happy day with just a smile. God sure blessed her with that smile. I just crack up at those two pictures...she looks so darn happy. You know Jacob would be thrilled beyond word to ride the Zamboni. You can tell by his interest he wants to jump right down there and be in the middle of all that Zamboni action! Woot Woot I see another post coming after this one...gotta put my puter down and do a happy dance..4 post maybe more...I am in Sheridith and peeps and poohs heaven!!

Post a Comment