Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Pooh turns 1...


It's official... yes...it's true...I checked the date again this morning..and...

Chloe is 1 ~~ She is the Birthday Princess!


We are stunned at how fast this year sped by... so many wonderful & sweet moments & memories with our little Pooh.


How do you celebrate....when she is born so close to Halloween... and no one got to do anything last year since the then brand new baby Chloe was in NICU?


Well...


You take all the Peeps
to the


Pumpkin Patch!!





as you can tell.. the peeps all loved the Patch!


And then...

as if that's not enough fun...

we took them for birthday treats....

French Fries & Ice Cream Cones....

{ these are real treats in my house....ask the boys...hehe}



where's her cake you ask? well.... there is a little bitty party of sorts.. nothing big...we don't do "friend" parties until they are old enough to ask.. hehe {meanies that we are}...

anyways...
the cake will be at the so called -party - get together... this weekend...

it's going to be white...with .. ummm..a surprise...

you will have to come back next week....

to see what that is....

hehe

so today,

Chloe had Ice Cream..

she liked it... she made the funniest face from it being sooo cold...ha!

and then...

we went home..

and a tired Pooh


took a long nap....

After she woke up...
and had dinner
and a bath...
she opened presents...
or rather...
we helped her to open presents...
she loved the present that wasn't wrapped
and the gift bag the most...hahah!









Most of the decorations are for this weekend...but I just had to get her this Princess Balloon .. isn't it just perfect?!
All in all...my little Pooh had a very good 1st birthday... Mommy was the 1st person to sing her Happy Birthday...ha! And, I sang it to her a bunch... the boys really enjoyed Chloe's birthday...It was just right...just enough.. and she had fun... she smiled & laughed & enjoyed all the special things we did. I still can't believe Chloe is 1! It seems like earlier today that they said "It's a Girl....and I said.. "what?!".. I never thought I would be missing anything if I never had a girl.. I was wrong! I spent a year learning all about the sweet little girls and it has made me love my boys...boyishness even more. Chloe has brought joy & happiness to this family. Everyone dotes on her & loves to help care for her. I have so many little special memories from this past year... and so grateful for them & hope that this next year is even better!

Happy Birthday Pooh! Mommy, Daddy & the boys....

Inside your hug is my favorite place to be~ winnie the pooh

3 comments:

Renee' said...

Great Post. There is nothing in the world like the memories you have made today to have for the rest of your life. So glad everyone enjoyed there day...sounds like loads of fun.French fries and ice cream are soooo yummy together!! Have a great hump day!. If you read this before twitter at 3a.m. McMamma posted STV kicking Stellans butt worse than ever before...he is no intubated!! I'm praying hard as I know you are!!Poor little guys been through so much. I pray God reaches down with his healing hand and takes all the svt away forever..breaks my heart...so little...yet so strong :)

Sarah Haney, M.A. said...

Aww, Happy Birthday Chloe!!!

You have such a beautiful family!

Melody said...

Always love those pumpkin patch pics!
Too cute!

Post a Comment