Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Life's Messy

Our little Pooh....she's beautiful....petite... spunky... and not afraid to get her hands dirty...{giggle} ...the bowl of yogurt is almost as big as her head! hehe ... of course she's thinking... "who needs the spoon?" This of course.. is before she tosssed the spoon... yummy.. yogurt....yummy...spoon... she cracks us up!
She was so happy to get up from naptime!
I am pleased to report that Pooh seems to be feeling just a tad better ~ she hates the medicine, but we manage to plead with her enough, that she takes it..... We are still waiting on the Labs..

Ethan, had another amazing day in school! We are so pleased! I picked him up in the car line today for the 1st time.. and he did amazing! I am just so proud of him, and a little sad. I remember getting Brandon in the car lines.. {sigh}....they grow so fast!

I hope you like the Fall Blag Makeover... { I realize Chloe's song isn't playing & will get that fixed - lickidity split! }....

3 comments:

Melody said...

Great blog make-over! Loving the fall designs!
I had to play catch-up reading all your posts! As always, enjoy reading about your day to day with your precious children! Love ya sista!

Renee' said...

LOVE you blog makeover. So glad to see another girly girl who is not afraid to get her hands dirty..I wanted my baby girl to be girly but not overly girly...as in can't stand to get dirt on her hands!! She is too cute and I love the little bow in her hair on the twitter pictures it is to precious..Hope your hockey game went great and that you enjoyed watching. Ethan is amazing just like I knew he would be with school, I know that makes his Mommy happy/sad at the same time. We need to figure out a way to bottle up the preschool years, we would be some rich mommies then :) Hope your Thursday is great and I was happy to see you post about Poohs test results on FB. God is so watching over your precious little baby girl.

Eliza said...

Love the pictures! Sometimes we just have to let them get messy like that when they're eating. :)

My new blog is up, would love to have you visit!

Post a Comment