Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Playtime & an upcoming Birthday

Today... was Ethan's 1st day back at school after the Winter Break. He was so happy when I picked him up! These days, just the simple act of going to school & sitting in the car line may be the only parts of our day that feels normal, and that felt good!



They are saying it's going to get COLD... down to 14 degrees here in a couple of days.. BRRR...

BUT, today it was a balmy 43 ( hehe) so, I took the peeps out to play while I could.

Is it just me, or does Chloe get cuter by the second???? no doubt looking to see what kinds of trouble her brothers are getting into...

Ethan.. heheh...Mr Big!
Love his SMILE!!!

And... can you believe that in just 6 days....this boy... this beautiful boy will be 3?!!!
{ps..this shirt was actually a hand me down from a friend. My kids don't play football, period! If you want a lecture, ask me why someday... hehe... they are however totally welcome to play Hockey!!! }

1 comments:

Renee' said...

Hockey Mom???Really...well o.k. then if your going that route then I will be standing by on game day with bail money in hand from when you have a tv fit and they throw you in the pokey...don't worry...i will come get you out!!43 today really....I'll take it..got a bag packed and i'm fueling up my private jet (u know the one I'm going to need for Hockey season) it has not been above 25 here for 6 days..snowed today and calling for it again thursday and friday....43 would be like run naked though the street weather for me! Hope you don't get the cold weather we are dealing with now!!<3

Post a Comment