Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Catching Up with Us....

This is going to be the longest post ever, but I have fallen so far behind with all the sicky - pooh - g'ma came & we played alot - celebrating a New 3 year old's bday - trying to stay caught up with the laundry - and all that fun stuff - that I decided to just catch you all up at once.

Simply Beautiful, right? This New THREE year old has decided he no longer needs to sleep and gets a little closer to midnight every night...{sigh}...
Birthday Sundae with G'ma!!! Yummy!
Just on a walk one day... love the way he loves to be outside!

Is that not the most adorable hat for a Pooh that you ever saw?

My biggest brother Brandon can be so silly...:-)
Running around at our fave place with Brandon...


Play Place!


seriously... really, seriously cute!!!

Of course, if we are THERE... Jacob is HERE...Ice Ice baby...hehe
( be looking.. there will be a post soon about Jacob and his 1st skates...)




already getting that hockey player snear going...
Look who else is showing fascination with the Ice...






Lunch out with G'ma!! Chloe loved it.. Mexican.. yummo!



just look at her eating that rice...

meanwhile, Jacob abandoned lunch and played under the table.. it should be noted that this was HIS birthday lunch...
A few precious pics of G'ma & her little Grand Pooh!








"I am three? But how is that possible? I still act like I am two! "



Ethan & Daddy playing in the corner...
G'ma saved the day with new Pirate Boats....yea fun!


Back at home, Chloe tries to look cute despite day 2 of the stomach flu...
This one, will sleep...sometimes...
Pasta Night!
This is my view when we go shopping.. all those boys are MINE...yikes! I have Pooh with me...
Once again, I apologize for the longest Post ever, but you are all caught up now and maybe I can get back to some of those lovely edits I am hoping to get done... just because I know a few of you really like them!

1 comments:

Renee' said...

Great Longest Post Ever!! Oh my that picture of Pooh at the play area is precious. I swear woman you have the cutest babies in the world. God has certainly blessed you with a beautiful family. Grandpooh looks like she is tons of fun and maybe just maybe she is crazy bout her grandpeeps!! I must say I do believe you will be a hockey Mom....a certain little curly haired boy looks at that ice and sees stars...you never know he could be the next greatest hockey player in the world...I better double up my bail money savings and always keep the jet fueled up!!!

Post a Comment