Monday, January 04, 2010

Giggles & Grins

There comes a time....in every day... where you just have to throw back your head and laugh with pure delight!!

Come along and share some laughter with a Pooh ♥



My look at those beautiful teeth!

and yes, we do believe her hair is going to be alot like Jacobs.. o dear, that's just going to be impossible to resist!
I wish I had gotten a little more of this but I think you will enjoy this little bit of Chloe, she does this ALL THE TIME.. and yes, we LOVE it!
"If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus one day, so I never have to live without you"
- Winnie the Pooh


1 comments:

Renee' said...

What a mess that little Pooh is...She just is the sweetest littliest petietest (so not words)girl in the world....Happiest Pooh I do believe I have ever seen...there is no way on earth you could every convience me she is not laughing and smiling all the time...Such a blessing is she

Post a Comment