Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Taking a Walk

We have been having a little burst of beautiful days... Fall is here again it would seem..
{ yes, my dear friends I am aware that some of you are seething right now, I know who you are :-) }
Before our little Pooh got sick, we were enjoying the walks outside...


This bench is actually in a neighbors yard but the boys always sit in it for a bit... funny little boys...







I would still love a little snow...girls, think you can help me with that??? You know who you are... need I name names?haha


1 comments:

Renee' said...

Girl I will trade you snow for the beautiful day it looks like you had any day. IT FINALLY ALL MELTED on Thursday with all the rain we go and the river here got big so now they say starting today and going through Sunday we could get 5 inches!! Looks like on top of my lear jet I'm going to have to buy a yacht..lol...Love the pic Have a great Wednesday

Post a Comment