Wednesday, October 14, 2009

We're Back ~ Catching up~~

hello everyone!! gosh, it's been awhile...7 entire days to be exact. I am so happy to tell you... yes, it's true! Dell fixed my laptop!!!! They sent a tech out here to replace my hard drive & mother board and I am so tickled that the darn thing WORKS now!! { Thank you to G'ma Janet for that amazing warranty...woot woot }.

Well, let's catch up!!

Jacob... eating... playing with his food


Chloe tries steamed broccoli & LOVES it!!
( on a side note. .. Ethan calls broccoli TREES.. and Jacob calls it BUSH.. hehe )
Yes, that is.. Chloe...sleeping...still... in the ... cradle!!!! ( silly thing, she always turns herself around backwards)

jacob has never seen a laundry basket that he didn't want to be friends with!

Showing off the new pajamas!!! Thanks Grandma!! ( don't kow if you can tell but Ethan has a terrible case of excema on his face right now, not responding to any of my magic potions...so off to the Dr we go )

And Ethan.. is still doing amazing in his new school .. loving every minute!

Aren't these the most ADORABLE thomas the tank 2 piece pajamas for jacob & he LOVES them!!! Isn't he the cutest thing in them?
C'mon... wouldn't you love this to pounce on you?!!! eheh



Sitting pretty in her Princess Crib.. {read.. "sitting" NOT... "sleeping" } giggle


I would like to give a shout out to my most faithful {non family} blog follower.. Renee! She totally
wins the award for the most comments by one person {Mel.. your up there}.. Renee lived a whole week just looking at my Twitter Pics {pictures taken with the cell phone}.. and is standing on her head with happiness now that I am back on the blog!!
PS.. Renee & I are also going to open the official Face Book Anderson Cooper Fan Club, right? {giggle}
We love and appreciate all of our loyal followers! Thank you for sharing in out journey ♥







1 comments:

Renee' said...

I MADE THE GREATEST BLOG IN THE WORLD!! MY NAME IN LIGHTS FOR ALL TO SEE....OH HOW HAPPY MUST I BE (can you tell I love Dr.Suess) you made me have a mega watt smile tonight and boy was I tickled to see that you had a post on you blog. After the tears of happiness were under control I took my sweet time and enjoyed every wonderful word!! I love all the boys new pj's...grandma did a wonderful job for those handsome boys and oh my what fun would it be to be pounced on by a pooh slober and all!! I am all for the Anderson Cooper Fan Club..(glad you told me). Oh and pooh, I see you have a sleigh bed..even if it is a crib...all my life I wanted a sleigh bed so move on over girly girl I am coming to live with you!!!

Thanks for the shot out...my dt's are so under control right now because your back!!! Have a great Thursday!! (that makes it almost Brandon time right??)

Post a Comment