Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Sword of the Stars....

http://watch.tsn.ca/nhl/clip404844#clip404844

OK, Did you know I am a slight hockey fan? OK, I live and breathe Hockey.. but you probably know that already. The teams that are the most successful ( in any sport ) are the one's that have the most fun. This year, My Stars are having ALOT of fun... both on and off the ice. Click the link to see a recent video of a challange they have issued to one another. It's not a long video... but you need to watch the entire thing.. and then when you are done laughing hysterically...let me know how long it will take you to run to the store for your own SWORD...

*** note.. due to technical issues you might have to copy & paste the link into a new window but trust me, it's worth it!

1 comments:

Renee' said...

You got a check in all boxes above for that one

Post a Comment