Wednesday, September 09, 2009

~ A brothers love ~

Ethan adored Chloe the second he saw her. Wanted to hold her all the time and he always knows where her blankets and toys are. As she has grown, he has loved her still... he is so protective and gives her the sweetest hugs. He loves to play with her... it's the sweetest thing...
I happened to look up earlier tonight and what I saw was so sweet I had to go run and capture it on film...LOL

{ and just think, our beautiful Pooh has not 1, not 2, but 3 older brothers ~ what a lucky girl! }

3 comments:

Renee' said...

That is the most precious thing I have ever seen. I especially love the middle picture. How great. She is a lucky little lady and you know they are going to be so protective of her. Watch out future boyfriends!!

Melody said...

Most precious pictures...nothing cuter than a big brother and his little sister!

Jeneen said...

Awwwwwwwwwe! I can't wait to see the album through the years, of just chloe and her brother pics...as they grow up together. You capture those special moments so beautifully! (And her future boyfriends don't have a chance, I can see her brothers all lining up for the interview process before they can all even TALK to Chloe! ha ha haa haa haaaa!"

Post a Comment