Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What are the Peeps up to these days?

Where have we been & what have we been doing? I apologize that I haven't been updating the blog as quickly as I was... We have been very busy.... as people with MSC {many small children} often are...


Rest assured, you are not forgotten.. we think of you.. and we try .. we try .. to get these pictures on here as fast as we can...I love to show them off!

100_5512
We enjoyed a weekend with Brandon & took him back to school :(
Is it just me... or are the kids backpacks getting bigger & bigger?

100_5517

Jacob.. a stick & red socks, that's all he needs... maybe some yogurt .. hehe


100_5513

We practiced.. tearing & cutting paper

100_5506

100_5505
100_5509


and gluing.... the boys made a tree!! it was so much fun!

100_5507

Chloe tried snap peas.. she likes them!

100_5502


Ethan really liked the snap peas! He ate the whole bag.. almost!

100_5501

Pooh wears blue jeans... she's got the perfect figure for them don't you think?

100_5499


We are talking about this beautiful little girls 1st Bday... (gasp)....

Chloe
We have many exciting plans & some new changes are coming around... come back soon, and maybe I will tell you about them!! tehehe

2 comments:

Melody said...

You guys have been busy!
And yes...those backpacks our kids carry...good gosh, they are HUGE and HEAVY!
As always, I LOVE THE PICS!
I miss you! Hugs!

Renee' said...

So true about the backpacks..I picked up Brittanys today and man..for second grade I thought it was crazy heavy!! You wait and see I am thinking there will be back problems in some kids future.. So sad.

Post a Comment