Friday, September 04, 2009

How is Chloe doing? ~ Catching up with the boys...

We know that you are all anxious for an update on Chloe, since her surgery. I am happy to report that she is feeling better with each day. She is still having some sleep issues, I feel like it's mostly due to the fact that she got her naps and such all messed up ( understandably ) and also some pain still in the ears. She is eating like a horse { giggle } ... and she plays a little more each day, she gets all excited and peters out quickly..but she is on the mend! Chloe will FINALLY be able to get back in the tub on Sunday, and that's one of her favorite places to be, so happy times this weekend! We can not tell you , how terribly proud we are of our little Pooh ~ she is such a brave little girl ♥
Ethan has learned to put his shoes on all by himself...:)
a truly special friend, for more years than I can count, dropped by this week with treats for all the peeps.. she thought these sunglasses would be so cute for Chloe next year, but it looks like Jacob has taken a liking to them!! { Thank you Stacy!! }
The boys have really, really gotten into reading lately, and Jacob literally takes a pile of books with him to bed { this is something I did as a child - still do really - so I really love it }... here he grabbed his favorite TRUCKS book and hopped on the sofa for a good read...

3 comments:

Melody said...

Your children will cherish this blog as they get older!!!

Renee' said...

Way to go Ethan!! I am so glad that Chloe is feeling better and she is a girl after my own heart when it comes to loving to be in the bath tub!! Nothing like a long hot soak to soothe the mind only I haven't had a quiet one since Brittany was born seven years ago. How come children become super needy when Moms are in the tub?? Oh well would rather have her than a bath any ole day. I so love that the boys love to read. Brittany does to. I think it helps with there imagination too cause my friends daughter hates to read and won't even sit still long enough to be read to and I swear Brittany has the bigger imagination when they pretend something!! Hope your having a great weekend !! Renee'

Anonymous said...

WOw, I'm just now able to catch up, but so glad the princess is doing good. My little one loves the bath as well. When she had to do without for a week, she was miserable and I had no clue why until she got back in it the following week. Thats when I put two and two together.

Post a Comment