Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Sun came out & playtime with Daddy

The sun came out this afternoon { after 4 days of rain } AND Daddy had the evening off.. you know he just hurried outside with the boys.. {who had been driving us crazy all week }...When Pooh woke up from her nap, I took her out.. she just loves to be outside... and I snapped these pics of her with Brian... I love them..
I wanted to show how her hair is curling so beautifully.. .just a little bit... precious


later tonight, after dinner & baths, I found Jacob..hiding little cars & trains inside Daddy's shoes..hehe





2 comments:

Renee' said...

Yeah for the sunshine.I know that the boys probably had a lot of energy to burn off and outside is always best. Pooh and her dad are so cute together. I bet she has him wrapped around her little finger.

Melody said...

What a fun day outdoors! Darling pics!!! :)

Post a Comment