Thursday, September 10, 2009

~ Picture Perfect ~

A friend of ours literally took this outfit off her daughters baby doll and "loaned" it to Chloe.. I think she couldn't stand not knowing if would actually fit a "real" baby.. {giggle}... well, Stacy, it fits! Beautifully, so well, I was forced to sit down with Pooh and snap away.... I do this often { have you noticed.. giggle }.. Pooh knows just what to do and just played right along...She's just the sweetest "doll" ever ♥



The boys enjoyed a good amount of time outside this morning while Pooh was napping and I ever "coaxed" them { ever so gently lol } into letting me snap a picture...mind you, they give me about a millisecond, at best .. so many snapshots later.. they were tired and ready for a nap... and I had this amazing picture!


Our Pooh is not feeling well tonight.. a fever and congestion.. not her chipper self.. she just had surgery a week ago and I am so worried... please say a prayer that my little Pooh is feeling better in the morning....


2 comments:

Melody said...

Oh my gosh!!! Toooooooo cute!
Great color on her!!! Love that smile...as always!
And your boys...the tree picture is a "framer"!!! Precious!

Renee' said...

I would so love to have a "doll" that cute!! See you made me smile. You have the cutest kids in the world. Thank for filling me in of fb about these pictures. Hope that Pooh feels better. I will say a prayer for her. I love fall but I swear I always get sick when going from summer to fall!! Love you guys. Thanks for making this "fat woman" smile :)

Post a Comment