Friday, October 23, 2009

Everyday basics...

We have a fabulous lady who generously cuts the boys hair for us. She just adores them..even Brian {giggle}... it was past time for a trim..so off we went..
Ethan has gotten to be such a big boy about haircuts... he hated them when he was younger but he does well now and doesn't he look so handsome? Everyone knows that I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jacobs beautiful hair... o, those curls.. and the color.. o, my.. I just love my little mans hair.. there is NO touching of the curls.. he has always enjoyed going to watch Ethan's trims but today..Linda offered to try just trimming the bangs...{ I usually do this but last time he jerked and they were crooked...o dear...she was laughing at me...}.... we weren't sure how Jacob would do so we decided to see { after she SWORE not to touch his curls of course...LOL}... and HE DID FANTASTIC!!! He just sat there like a big boy and hod no trouble at all.. We are all so proud of our Pea...

Jacob just couldn't wait to vacume with Daddy this morning!
Dinner...she has actual MILK in her sippy cup for the 1st time... hehe...she seem's interested...

1 comments:

Renee' said...

So Love Ethans new spikey look..very handsome little man..Ethans curls are just precious and I would be like you...DON'T TOUCH THE CURLS!!LOOK OUT MOM...I am telling you when Brittany got that first taste of real milk it was on. My child drank us out of house and home! She loved her milllk as she would say..she would go to the frige door and just repeat milk till she got it and sometimes you would think the world was ending cause I wasn't pouring fast enough..we had to watch it though toward supper time..she wanted to drink and not eat so NOO MILK for about an hour before lunch :( there were some sad faces too!! So glad my favorite family is starting to feel better!! Have a wonderful recouping weekend!

Post a Comment