Saturday, October 24, 2009

A beautiful Day!

It was...a good day... we stayed home.. no Brandon :-( .. we stayed IN.. {mostly}.. we relaxed, played & continued to get over all the sickness...:-) ....
We watched Peter Pan .. for the very 1st time {for the kids, hehe}....
In the afternoon.. the winds died down.. just enough.. to venture outside... for just long enough.. to cature these beautiful pictures of a Pooh {and her brothers}...
I love this one of her looking at the Grass..

This one HAS to be my favorite! I just love this..

Jacob... running free!

Ethan... on Guard.. {hehe}




Look at that tiny little hand... I just love it!




♥ Only THREE more days until a Pooh turns ~1~ ♥




1 comments:

Renee' said...

Three more days!!! Wow time flies.So glad you guys got to get out today. Pooh is so precious checking out the grass and Ethan and Jacob are just precious...I can here the woot woots now..we are free,outside,alive....Have a good Sunday!!

Post a Comment