Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy (almost) Birthday Pooh!!

Yes, it's true...less than two hours from now.. as I type this.. Chloe... will be 1!
Last year, when I was handed my very 1st girl, a daughter.. I was so amazed. I actually asked my Dr...( who has delivered many boys for me) "what do I do with her?" - he laughed, and told me to just take her home, and love her...just like I did the boys...the rest would come. I was sure there was more... but nontheless, I brought home my tiny bundle and then rushed to NICU - where I learned how long I could sit in 1 place ( 13 hours).. .. and I dreamed.. of pink, teddy bears, chloe, Pooh, Cinderella.. and I brought my baby girl home - again. I learned, about ruffles, bows, hair clippies, Pink...Girlie things.. the boys learned too! It's been fun!


Mom just told me I was going to be 1 tomorrow!! What? OMG!! Why didn't anyone tell me this was going to happen? What should I wear?


Mom told me I am getting some of my own toys so I am not always playing with the boys cars & trains... I LIKE the boys cars & trains!

Fine, if this is what you want.. I will go... and turn 1... but I would really appreciate a day without that flash going off in my face, ok mom? Is that too much to ask?!

Happy Happy Birthday!!
Happy 1st Birthday!!!
Chloe Elisabeth Irelyn
October 27, 2008
You were born practically perfect in every way.. and you still are!

Love,
Mommy, Daddy, Brandon, Ethan & Jacob


2 comments:

Renee' said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DARLING POOH!!

Melody said...

Oh my gosh! I never knew her FULL entire name! It's soooooooooooo beautiful! Just like her!
Happy b-day sweet Pooh...er, I mean Chloe!!!

Post a Comment