Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cucumbers & Chalk Boards

Well....I decided what the heck? Chloe is 8 months old and she it STILL teething without ONE tooth in sight... she hated those cold teething rings but I was putting together the boys salads at dinner time , my little Pooh was waiting paitently for her cereal and instead I looked at the CUCUMBER and I saw a COLD teether... so, there you have it....she LOVED it.. in fact, she GUMMED 2 of them to bits and I just KNOW she will want some tomorrow...hehe... We are wanting to get the boys those double sided easels for their inner craftiness....but haven't been able to do it yet... I found these great chalk board stick ons and just stuck them on the Freezer Door ( they just peel right off...no problem ) and handed the boys some white chalk ... and boredom was dismantled...hehe...at least for a little while...



I thought you might enjoy just a little bit of what I listen to .... all day...


I am so HAPPY to tell you that all the biopsy results for Jacob are in and everything looks normal!! Of course, we are NOW waiting for the Genetics Dr who helped diagnose his Kidney Disease..to look at the file and see if he can pull a rabbit out of a hat and help us with these terrible rash's....

Pooh and I both came down ill after all the adventures last week... She has a double ear infection ( I have never had a child who has had so many ear infections..bewildered ) .... and is BACK on the Breathing Treatments, which now include a steroid inhaler to help with her TERRIBLE wheezing and mac truck like breathing... we are all very worried about asthma...

Jacob has completely recovered and is back to his happy - g0 - lucky teddy bears playing at the Monster Truck rally personality...

0 comments:

Post a Comment