Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A little Trip...just for the little ones...

Well, today Ethan had speech.. and deciding to just try and cut loose and have a little fun ... I packed lunch boxes for Jacob & I...took the stroller ( thanks for the reminder Christina..) and after dropping Ethan at Speech I took Jacob & Chloe to the Galleria and we strolled up to the 4th floor and I let Jacob loose on the awesome indoor Jungle Themed Playground. He was a little hesitant at first ( the boys are so funny when the other one isn't there ) but soon enough he was running and climbing on everything!! I was able to watch and feed Chloe .. she then decided she would rather watch the mayhem..LOL...I am so glad we went. We are BIG FANS of all the mall playgrounds, but we don't make it to this one often.. I cactually worked there years ago and it's amazing how different the exact same building looks to me.. I changed...In case you are wondering ... load 2 kids into strollers...gather bags...germ x hands...set off down the carpeted aisle in search of restroom...find restroom...change 2 diapers...wash hands...germ x jacob again..calm fussy baby...back into the stroller....back out the elevator...down 3 floors...walk thru the mall to the other side...walk to the car....load baby and toddler into carseats...stow bags...give jacob his lunch cup ( cucumbers,tomatoe halves, cubed turkey,cheese cube,rice cake all in a little cup and Milk of course ) make sure everything is in the car,pack double stroller into trunk... TIME SINCE LEAVING THE PLAYAREA....43 minutes...hehe...just in case you were wondering....LOL
This is actually the Display Window at Tiffany & Co. on our way out of the mall. The picture doesn't do it justice. Was absolutley BEAUTIFUL... all the bubbles and snowflakes.... a very special couple purchased me a bracelet from Tiffany years ago... I RARELY wear it but I saved the little green bag and box all these years { I saved the bracelet too...giggle }....

Please Pardon the roughness of these pics.. I forgot {omg} the actual camera and was trying to make do with a camera phone and a wiggly baby..LOL

1 comments:

Sally-Ann said...

Sounds like a fun day! Even though it took 43 minutes to get loaded into the car!! Sometimes it takes me longer to get my teenagers into the car than it does my 3-year old

Post a Comment