Monday, June 15, 2009

Somedays are good and some are not so good but either way THESE ARE A FEW OF OUR FAVORITE THINGS....

It's been one of those days....you know the kind...where you spend ALL day wondering WHY did I get out of bed? So, taking the nod from Christina and a few other fellow blogger mommies I wandered around the house snapping pictures of some of my/our fave things...a glimpse into our little corner of the world... ( yes, Brian thinks I have clearly gone mad ) ...LOL
I love, love , love cute wicker baskets...the one above is a fabric covered Pooh set of 3 I picked up last year and just adore!! The one below is from the $dollar store and I think it's so cheerful..

One of Chloe's favorite toys...a butterfly of course..hehe

The second I had the girl..and saw this at Target...I had to have it...it's Chloe's and I love it...

Noel..the bear....this isn't just any bear....it's Noel...given to me for Christmas when I was expecting Brandon...( yes, that long ago ) Her nose was chewed off by a teething baby Brandon and this bear has been on my bed ever since..I never travel without her and she has been in the bed with me during each and every childs birth...what a precious bear...

Look at all those sippy cups....hehe...it's enough to drive you silly....{ I MUST drink out of straws too...LOL }

The happy ducky shower curtain that has always been in the boys bathroom...

The paper solar system Brandon helped me make and hang up in the boys room...we made it for Ethans room before there was a Jacob and it's still there....
{ yes, those are Christmas Lights....Jacob loves them to be on at naptime...hehe....}


Of course....my Laptop....you just KNEW that was going to be on the list...hehe
and....Choo Choo's....everywhere choo choo's....he hee ... and all those little cars and trucks...some of the boys favorite toys...

There of course are so many other things that should be on this list but I will save those for another day...

0 comments:

Post a Comment