Sunday, June 14, 2009

Remembering the first steps...

I just have a minute to pop in ... I will be posting a weekend in review a little later tonight. Those Peeps are keeping me on my toes...hheeh... with the temps outside already adding up pretty close to the triple digits {ugh} we are playing outside early in the am and then staying busy indoors later in the day... I will be posting so many cute and fun pictures... but first I was just watching our little Pea {jacob} going DOWN the stairs all by himself and I remembered that day, just a little over a year ago when he let go and started walking all be himself...can you believe that was just about 14 months ago? He was running a day later and hasn't stopped since...LOL...

Pea..last April...15 months old...letting go and walking on his own for the first time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment