Saturday, May 09, 2009

Through the camera lens...

Yes, you have seen this picture before, just yesterday as a matter of fact. I am playing around with a new photo editing technique and I just wanted to show you a different "take" on this picture. I just love the look on Chloe's face and the delicate little way she is holding her hand out.. she holds her hand like this all the time... This little dress looks even sweeter up against all the black & white... there are a few other pictures recently that I have edited like this. I am really loving to ability to only have the color where I actually want it. There is something "timeless" about Black & White pictures. I find that just a bit of color.. is so sweet.
This is a picture of Jacob that I took last night when the boys were playing around.. he's such a funny little man!

0 comments:

Post a Comment