Monday, May 25, 2009

~ Happy Memorial Day 2009 ~


We hope you all had a wonderful and safe Memorial Day weekend. We had fun with the kids...just hung out outside and played...a little BBQ chicken for dinner and a new movie ... { we are very quiet by nature...LOL }...
Princess Pooh shows off the Red & White... that's Brandon holding her and he has the blue...hehe
We don't have a backyard, but the boys have a large back porch that we covered with indoor/outdoor carpet and we also have a HUGE sun canopy over {most} of it...after a little cleaning recently, the Porch was officially "opened" today and the boys couldn't be happier.... { I was remembering with Brandon all the time we spent out here, with the Sand box last summer when I was expecting Chloe...seems just like yesterday...}

My dear little Jacob, mowing the carpet for me....hehe...he has also been doing alot of vacuming lately...hehe...what a little helper!

The 2 boys play so well together... I love to see them run all over...here Ethan grabbed Jacob by the hand and had him follow him to the kitchen { there they ganged up on me for yogurt and applesauce...hehe {






0 comments:

Post a Comment