Thursday, May 21, 2009

Everyday fun around the house...

No, we really didn't vanish...LOL, I have just been busy chasing the Peeps and getting ready for summer... I am posting a few pics to day so you can all see what we have been up to.. we are on a 3 week break from Speech ( yea ) and so far, no Dr's at all this week.( wow!). I am counting the days until school gets out and Brandon is here ALL THE TIME... I love it!! We are all well, and hope things are good in your corner..♥


We love to see a happy Pooh...
Ethan just found out that HE won American Idol..hehe
Jacob telling someone all about the "shoo shaws" ( choo choo's )
I love it when my boys help me clean...you should see Ethan dust...LOL
Ethan just adores Chloe...
This picture is just sooo sweet....I love our little Pooh so much...
Jacob loves his apples...( he usually eats them all cut up but wanted to try one whole...we went back to cut up....LOL )

{ P.S. thank you to all of you who voted for Kris Allen... hehe... he is an IDOL.. I about came off the sofa screaming when he was announced as the winner....what a champ!! }

0 comments:

Post a Comment