Saturday, May 23, 2009

A beautiful May Day...

We finally got Brandon back yesterday afternoon and I couldn't be happier...hehe..that was a long 2 weeks! I can't wait for school to get out...so much more time wiht my big twerp...LOL

After running errands all morning...we came home and just got busy playing outside .. the boys had so much fun.... { seen below...Brandon & Ethan getting busy with the basketball....}

Our neighbors also have children about our boys ages and Jacob is enjoying learning how to tricycle on theirs... { I think we are going to have to get Ethan & Jacob their own... this was is so cool... it's that fab plastic and the seat is adjustable which I love....why didn't they have such great stuff when I was little? }

There he goes!! Jacob has so much fun outside... he loves everything...




0 comments:

Post a Comment