Thursday, May 07, 2009

Chloe Eats Cereal


As most of you know I nurse my children exculsively. In fact, Brandon and Jacob never had a bottle. Ethan had 1-2 per week, after he was 5 months old. Chloe isn't fond of them either. They have all hated pacifiers as well. Chloe used one for the first few weeks but not since. I also wait until they are about 6 months old to start food. Well, today was Chloe's big day...CEREAL... yummo!! Gerber Organic Whole Grain Brown Rice...( now, doesn't that sound tasty..LOL ).

She knew just what to do and grabbed the spoon ( for those of you that remember, Jacob did the same thing )... Chloe enjoyed quite a few bites of cereal with Ethan & Jacob looking on, excited to finally see Chloe eating too... I suspect it will be an adventure...


I also have made all of my childrens baby food...I have never bought baby food in a jar.... I have a stock of peas & carrots just waiting for Chloe....she has a few more weeks to go and then the veggies...yea...hehe..





0 comments:

Post a Comment