Sunday, May 17, 2009

Our Weekend at a glance

This weekend was a long, quiet one and I just loved it... Saturday was cold and rainy. We stayed in and watched movies, did crafts and just played..Sunday dawned bright and sunny and the boys went right outside with Daddy... hehe...they have so much fun outside...Chloe wore her little butterfly shorts for the 1st time and couldn't be any cuter..


The boys outside with Daddy...Ethan always goes right for the tree...
Chloe....I am so cute.. I just lay here and she goes crazy with the camera..hehe
Jacob....after bathtime,both boys always give me big hugs..tonight, Jacob gave me a bunch...I felt so much better...the love of a child will heal you...
Ethan, still practicing cutting paper... and tired of pictures...LOL

Chloe wearing her little pink butterfly shorts for the 1st time.. so cute I could scream!



You might wonder where is Brandon? He stayed at his Dad's this weekend as Jason was able to take him and his best friend to a Texas Rangers game, and then a 2nd one with some family...he had a good time and got sun burned on his knees (?)....I missed him terribly and can't wait for this weekend...


We hope you all had an equally fun and restful weekend..We hope you all have a blessed week.

1 comments:

Christie said...

Thank you for the compliments! And if you were able to vote thank you! Things are getting better now and I really think all of the prayers we got helped :)

Post a Comment