Saturday, May 16, 2009

♥ Random Picture Challange ♥

Random picture challange 4 little men and girly twins picture challenge ... you asked for September 2008..... Please bear with me as I have never done this before, but it does seem like fun! These 2 pics are out of my September 2008 file.


I always loved the pictures of children sleeping...they are so sweet and innocent. I wonder what my little guy is dreaming of right here. He fell asleep on the sofa while watching his favorite Blues Clues movie....in just a few weeks, he is going to be an older brother...o my gosh!" This one is actually a little into October, but it's in the same folder/time period. I am a few weeks from meeting my Chloe.... we didn't know what sex the baby was... I just knew I was so READY!! After all the boys, Chloe was a fabulous surprise... I have had the same OB for them all and even he was surprised...she's perfect and already I wonder how I ever thought I would have been OK without a girl!! She's the Princess...

4 comments:

Amanda said...

That is one sweet sleeping face!

Tina said...

AWEEEEEEEEEEE. SUPER CUTE!

Melissa: The Goldilocks of the Bear Den...and the Momma! said...

You know it isn't just sleeping- it is recharging their batteries!

Jenny said...

Great pictures!

Post a Comment