Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day 2009

On this Mothers Day.. My first, as a mother to a daughter... I did not go out to eat, I did not get a bunch of flowers, I did not get fancy gifts of any store bought kind...( it should be noted that if he could have my husband would have loved to have done any of these for me ) I DID get to spend the entire day with all my children... I watched American Idol reruns with Brandon during the little ones naptime.. it's fun...we do it every Saturday. I did have alot of hugs & kisses thru the day. I did get to watch my 2 little boys run and play... I danced around the living room, singing to Chloe - and she loved it! I did NOT do laundy.. I did not clean a floor or a bathroom.. I just had a nice, quiet day with my kiddos.. that's what this day is all about. It's not the "stuff".. it's the memories that are made.....

HAPPY MOMMY'S DAY TO ALL THE OTHER MOMMY'S OUT THERE ~ MAY YOUR DAYS AND MEMORIES BE BLESSED ♥


0 comments:

Post a Comment