Tuesday, August 25, 2009

~ The Food Playground ~

It's an Egg Jacob's NOT allergic too!

Starting them off early on the $tarbucks habit...it's water people...just water...but it's $tarbucks water...{ giggle }

He wanted to CLIMB in and play in all that water! Ethan.....my little man.
At the wishing well... we stop every time on our way out.... the boys love throwing our change in there!

What a ham Ethan is being! Hmm... there are probably 1000 things I could say about this picture but I will let YOU make up your own caption... {giggle }
He looks like he belongs on a tractor!
jacob is trying to make sure his brother is all buckled in....I think Brandon is watching YouTube there in the back...hehe
Chloe & I wandered into the bath store {mmm...yummy smells}... and Jacob came tagging along...he stole the saleslady heart when he started going around and "fronting" all the bottles and lining them up in rows ....heheh - that's my PEA!
Hehe...he's in the display window!
Look what we found in our coffee!!
Love the look on her face...she's so funny...what a pixie!
Some sugar!!
Life's a giant cherry!!

1 comments:

Renee' said...

That playground looks so cool. They sure don't have anything like that where I am from. These pictures get better and better everytime I look at them. Love the one of Ethan Hamming as you said and the one of them in the car is too cute you can see the "I am driving or dying" and "I am getting the heck out of here" thing going on!! Thanks as always for sharing your babies!!

Post a Comment