Sunday, August 02, 2009

A Pub...The Mall .. and ....


No, I am not taking the babies to a Pub { giggle }... as you know, Brandon is on vacation with his Dad this week and they have spent a couple of days in San Antonio.. Sea World, The Alamo...and today Brandon sent me this picture ( on that nifty new phone someone got him for his birthday..heh) ... It turns out that Brian had eaten at the exact same Pub when he was living in London...I thought that was neat... the same Pub, different sides of the Pond...
This other photo is the River Walk as Brandon saw it...
{ one of the greatest weeks of my life is the vacation I took Brandon on in 03' to San Antonio...just us and a lifetime of amazing memories...that's a post for another day & Brian and I also spent several days ago, before the Peeps that are filled with wonderful memories as well }

While Brandon is off on vacation..{can I tell you how much I miss him } the Peeps play on... today I took them to a mall to play ( out of the horribile heat ) and a good time was had by all..
love this pic of Pooh...sporting her first boo boo bruise... there on her forehead.




you can tell my kids know what to do when they see the camera! LOL











0 comments:

Post a Comment